Did you mean: 

dont have any data in newely created client after completing LCC

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts,

i have one doubt please clarify me,

here i copied client 001 ---900 in local client copy with profile sap_all

client copy is succussfully completed and i logged in with sap* &pass

and i Try to add user in that newel y created client (900) but in that 900 client dose not shown any data at the time of user creation (Ex..country list,roles,profiles)

why it dose not shown any data

please clarify me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Nibu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you able to see the same in 001? If its there in 001, then it should come with the SAP_ALL client copy if he copy was successful. Check the local client copy logs in scc3 . You can try to copy from 000 also.

Regards,

Nibu Antony

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nibu Antony ,

yes i tried from 000 client also but that data is not shown in my target client

000,001 clients are having client data but my target client didn't shown that data why

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are new to BASIS !!!! Anyhow, after you install a new system you would get 000, 001 and 066 as default clients. After that we create a new client and will do local copy from 000 (mostly) and 001 (in some cases). These are standard clients which contain only standard users, roles and other stuff. So, once you make a local copy from any one of these clients with SAP_ALL profile then whatever data was there in 000 or 001 will be there in target client.

Now can you tell what client data in 000 and 001 are not shown in your target client. If its something related to user master then at the time of local copy it might have asked you to select a option which states copy user master from 000. So, since the client copy was successfull just create new users in target client and start using it.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sharath,

my source client is --000

target client is ---900

profile is ---sap_all

and

scc3 status -

successful

and after i execute su01>entered name>create>no default co.address has been maint in the system.create an address>i entered my company name and executed -->after it displayed one window ........in that window

title.. in this don't have any data

country---don't have any country name in list

time zone----dint have any data

next screen logon data (tab)

user group--no data

in roles tab also same and profile tab is also same

but in source system contain data init why target system not shown any data

please clarify me why

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

In a newly created client, for first user which you are about to create must be provided with values like company address in which you will enter country, time zone, currency etc. and after that when you create another user for them this values will be coming automatically. Whereas coming to tabs like logon data, uer groups, and roles will not be copied or available for any user you create. You have to provide them manually based on requirement as for each user roles and groups might differ.

Since 000 is standard client which comes with standard users for them it looks like values are already available. Hope this clarifies.

Regards,

Sharath