cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding WDR_CHIP_PAGE component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

WDR_CHIP_PAGE this is the standard component for page builder but in my system i am not getting this component.

my system details EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01.

can anyone help me out.

Regards,

sunaina reddy t

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>my system details EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01.

You wouldn't have this component on this system. It doesn't ship until NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 2 (7.02). So you would need a system with EHP5 for SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I'v seen all your demo movies about the nwbc. You did a great job on that I realy enjoyed it.

One of the most impressing thing is that it is possible to interact between SAP transactions an non SAP systems by using the Chips.

So I started to looking for how to create that Chips.

But after I read this thread I was pretty disapointed that it is not available with ECC6.0 EHP4, Netwever 7.0 EHP1.

As far as I know the update to EHP5 and Netweaver EHP2 isn't available up to now (only ramp-up).

Is there any other way to get the same functionallity with ECC6 EHP4, Netweaver 7.0 EHP1?

Maybe by creation of the wdr_chip_page by myself? or by import of thet from a ramp-up system?

Best Regards

Thomas

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>Is there any other way to get the same functionallity with ECC6 EHP4, Netweaver 7.0 EHP1?

No. The NetWeaver 7.0 Enhancement Package 2 is how we deliver new functionality. What would be the point of the Enhancement Packages if there were some other way to deliver major new pieces of functionality.