cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create billing by VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

I use t-code VF04 to query delivery doc for billing creation but I found the completed delivey doc in list.

I already checked delivery doc status and it's completed. Why completed delivery doc still in VF04 list?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already created billing and overall status of delivery doc and billing doc are completed.

I have checked in detail of delivery status and found 'Status of invoice cycle 9' field is P(provisionally invoiced).

Is this cause possible to make an error?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the billing status completely processed at header (VBUK-FKSTK = 'C')?

Is the billing status completely processed at item (VBUP-FKSTA = 'C')?

Are you forcing in the user exit for billing or delivery for any specific reason the billing status for specific type of delivery? E.g.: FOC? Is it a normal delivery or is it out of "standard"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

VF04 is the t-code for the billing due list.

As soon as a delivery document is completed (GI posted) then it appears available to be billed in VF04.

Via Billing due list actually you are able to bill SD document (delivery related or order related and so on).

You may bill individually or collectively based to the settings of your system.

Di you try to bill your deliveries via VF04?

As soon as the billing document will be created and the relative accounting document will be posted, these deliveries will desappear from the billing due list (VF04).

If you delivery is GI but not billed, it is normal that will be visible in VF04.

Regards,