cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when we try to save my tcode it raised for request why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts

i have a problem please solve it

when we executing tcode --j1id(some mm consultant) and done some work & save it at that time it raises for workbench request

i dont understand why that trancation table raised for request please reply me for this issue

thnks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you look at the transaction J1ID Excise Rate Maintenance, which itslef says that this is not the daily used transaction for transaction data but for maintaing values like customization or maintaing master data and thats the reason it is asking for a transport. If you are doing this in a development system then client setting might have allowed to make changes and record the changes in a transport. But, if it is a quality or production system then check client settings if they are opened for changes. If so close the client and transpor the changes from development system.

Hope clarified.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sarath for your reply

from your words i find that is not a problem and that is a required thing...... so we didn't do any actions for that

thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this is not a problem and required thing. But, action if you require the same thing in quality and production then you need to transport that request. Otherwise no action.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you sharath babu

Answers (0)