cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should we change TRIP's approval manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Can anyone please let us know how should we change SAP-TRIPS's approval manager name?

Ex: user has entered their exps in TRIP and notification email triggered to their manager (XXXXX is existing manager). Now, in place of existing manager we have to set up new manager name YYYYYY. How should we achive this in SAP _Travel management?

Thanks

Deepu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deepu,

It should be a simple change. Where existing manager is being replaced, the new manager should be setup as Cost Centre Approver and the new manager will start receiving the approval emails. There is nothing like 'Trip's Approver Manager' whereas there will be a Cost Centre Manager who can approve trips with his/her cost centre. Basically, approving trips with his/her cost centre implies in managerial accounting sense that he/she is accepting the cost coming through trip under his/her cost centre which are again linked to Budgets which in turn are linked to performance.

Hope this helps!

Rgds

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Any other inputs please...

I just want to change existing superiors name to new superiors name.

We are using standard work flow when user creates TRIP and he stars work flow. Once it will started notification will trigger to superior. We want to stop notifications to existing superior instead it should send to new superior.

Thanks

Deepu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think if the other superior (to approve) does not have any proper relationship with employee(in org structure) you need to maintain the new manager in a Zinfotype of the employee, and customise the workflow to find the new superior.

So two tasks

1. maintain the new superior in a ztable ( i would recommend infotype)

2. Customize the workflow to check the infotype before finding the actual manager.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thread closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I´m agree with Daniel. In PA-OM (Organizational Management) in T.Code PO13 are mainteined the relationships between the positions. With the A/B 002 relationship are linked the position with its superior.

If the superior will not be available for a short time, in the Business Work Place (T.Code SWBP) he/she could choose a substitute with the similar role or superior.

Best Regards,

German

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thread closed

daniel_carvalho
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Deepu...

Well, normally here at our company we change it through PPOME transaction (from HR module). On that transaction, it contains the Hierarchical Structure of HR people, according to Organizational Chart.

Regards,

Daniel.