cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can not collective intercompany billing from delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are using intercompany business like this:

PO ->>Replen.Cross-Company -> intercompany billing (type ZIV).

Now we can do collective biling from delivery to ZIV.

But also want to collective billing from delivery to Pro Forma Intercomp(type ZF8).

Is it possible ? How to configure this?

Thank you in advance.

Richard

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The following prerequisites must be met:

- the header data appearing in the billing document must agree

- the split conditions specified do not apply

For the second point, check the copy control settings using transaction code VTFL (delivery to billing document copy control). Check the setting at item level, and the field values for Data VBRK/VBRP. Use routine number 5 for intercompany billing. This will spilit the documents, when the inco1 and inco2 terms are different.

Then for collective billing, use Tcode VF04 & select intercompany billings, process further as like collective billing for normal billing.

For better understanding refer - [INTERCOMPANY BILLING|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/J62_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc]

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Thank you for your reply.

I tried your suggestion but still can not.

Please note that I configure ZF8 as same as ZIV. It still can not collective billing. ZIV can collective.

We do not use VF04. We just want to use VF01, enter billing type ZF8, and the delivery numbers then save.

Do you have any idea about this?

Thank you.

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard

It is working as you desired in my system, i.e., if I enter a Bunch of Deliveries, enter Default Billing type as ZF8 and hit save, all the deliveries get billed and the last billing document saved is shown in the message.

when you say 'can not collective billing", what do you mean? What errors are you getting?

As long as the Delivery documents were not incomplete or did not contain any errors, the process should go on smoothly. Are you sure you do not have any incompletions/pricing errors in the deliveries being billed?

Also when you said 'I configure ZF8 as same as ZIV", do you mean in general sense or literally?

Because there should differences in the config of ZIV and ZF8.

Here are the key points of difference:

Field ZF8 ZIV

SD document categ U 5

Transaction group 8 7

Cancell.billing type Blank ZIVS( or whatever in your case)

Check these points and revert.