cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Theme Generator problem - Custom theme for IAC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to apply my custom portal theme to an IAC (CLPBID).

I have been trying to use the ITS theme generator without success.

I am following the link http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/af/807f72a20d11d5b580006094b9451c/frameset.htm

The backend system in my case is SCM 7.0 (with integrated ITS) and portal version is EP 7.0 EHP1.

I have also looked at various SAP Notes including SAP Note 607843 and am not able to understand how to go forward with this.

Problem with ITS theme generator:

There are only options to change a few images. However, none of the images are being used in my IAC. There is no option

to change the background color in the ITS theme generator. I would like to change the background color of the screen, background color of table elements and header, ...

Can some one please guide me in the right direction to achieve this?

1. Can I use ITS theme generator in integrated ITS systems ?

2. How can I just change some colors in the IAC application ?

Thanks for reading ...

- Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

In step 3.a. part 2 what is the service you are using? You should try the service that you are trying to customize in that field.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Thank you for your response.

I have tried using a couple of different services including the one I am trying to customize.

The problem is that none of the options in the ITS theme generator tool are used in my application.

There are only options for uploading different images for Bevel, List, Message, Table, ...

There is no option to change the background color of the application, background color of table header, table rows, etc...

Can you pls suggest on how can I change the background color and the other colors used in my IAC application.

Thanks,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one suggest on how should I change the themes for the IAC application.

How can we change the CSS directly in the backend ?

Thank You ,

Jaya

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Java,

If you want to change the CSS files directly this can be done in SE80 (ABAP Workbench)

See the following SAP HELP link:[Developing IACs with the Integrated SAP ITS|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/54/4d9993c6592941a407313a6763575c/frameset.htm]

After changing - you then to republish the IAC to the Integrated ITS.

See the following WIKI How to activate, publish and test ITS services in the integrated ITS? for the publishing steps.

Regards,

Oisí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

I have checked the link you gave.

Unfortunately, I am not able to find any information related to modifying the CSS files any where in that help link.

I know the development process of IACs itself. I am just looking for some information on how to modify the theme / background color of the IACs I have developed.

I thought changing the CSS files from SE80 directly would do it but I am not able to find any information related to this.

Can you pls give me some information into this ? (A direct link to the exact help page you are talking about would be great )

Thanks for your time for replying ...

Thank You ,

Jaya

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The following link:

Using Your Own Style Sheet (New Design) -->

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/43/d8e0a488ef05f6e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

should help you further. It describes methods that can be used via transactions in se80 and se38 for BSP but the same method can be used for ITS/IAC services

Edited by: Oisin ONidh on Jul 22, 2010 5:18 PM

Link is not visible? Add it manually

Answers (0)