Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

availability control wbs with maint order

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I d like to know if is possible with WBS, active the availability control with Maintenace Order.

In the tolerance limit is possible activity a group with the Maintenace Order?

For example, what is the group 02 "Orders for project"? When is it used?

is there also a Group in active the availability control, that i can use for a Maintenace Order (Module PM)

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Follow Gokul's Comment. This is exact scenario for PS- PM Order budget integration for expense Project. You can assign WBS Element on PM Order and activate budget Availability control on WBS.

If you wanted to directly budget at PM order that that fucantionality is also available,

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wonder if this possible. But normal procedure for maintenance budgets, is creating a project structure in PS and budget this. When creating a PM order you can link this order (automatically) to the proper WBS-element. Costs that will be made on this PM order are checked against the budget of the WBS-element.

Best Regards,

Gokul

marika_decesare
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answer, but exactly i refer to this process:

In the maintainance order there is WBS element with budget linked, but when the purchase order request has been created automatically, WBS is not present in the purchase order request master data. Therefore is not possible to run the availability control. Can I use some SAP exit or do you know some solutions to fix the problem?

Kind Regards.

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not executed full cycle. But let let me sahre you that ON PM order there is one Addtional field on assignment tab where you need to give WBS Element in order to take activate AVAC for PM order against WBS Budget. So, at plannning stage itself it will check budget.

If someone has executed full cycle please share.

With Regards

Nitin P.

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you assign WBS element as account assignment in maintenance order, then PM order expenditure will be checked against WBS budget. Check OPSV setting for PM order type and tick both check boxes. When planning on PM order is done then system checks its value against WBS budget. A purchase order created from PM order will not have WBS element as account assignment. It will have only reference of PM order. And to my knowledge commitment check is not possible in PM module.

Alternatively you can link up PM order with IM node to control the expenditure if IM is active.