cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find CPU utilization statistics (for a week) for NW java stacks?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know how to find the CPU utilization/performance for any netweaver component's java server's for a period of 1week from visual admin/NWA/java heart beats/CCMS/any way?

Can any one help me plz.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From NWA, the data is not available

former_member197561
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In NWA there is "Availability and Performance Management" -> Resource Monitoring -> AS Java Statistics.

In this UI you can check the response time, CPU , Memory, DB time, External time to backend for any indeividual request to java server.

Best regards,

Sylvia

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi, you can try install Willy Introscope, that is free and give for each Java Instance the metrics of CPU and users logged in for example.Each java instance will need a wily agent that should be taken in account because it check features like CPU.

Hope this gives you some new ideas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I will advise you to use solution manager - workcenter for system monitoring

which is alongwith Willy interscope provide better monitoring view

Regards

Yunus

0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Visual Administrator in the path Cluster >> <SID> >> Server >> Services >> Monitoring you have many kinds of monitoring options, including CPU time. But you must configured the service to show the data you want.

Best regards,

Anderson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanx for the reply,

There it is showing only memory utilization, threads statistics. But I am looking for CPU utilization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you select slowest components/request you get the options for gross CPU, net CPU times.

cheers !

PRADi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

NWA provides this facility using Java reports. You may logon to nwa (PORTAL URL/nwa) and traverse to the following path

(System Management>Monitoring>Java system reports). Detailed reports of resource consumption is provided here.

You may filter intance, node wise. Also look at the 'settings' tab for retention period of this data.

cheers !

PRADi