cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collectively Generated Sales Activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to create a Collectively Generated Sales Activity (Direct Mailing, trans VC01N_M) that will create a sales call requirement for the Employee Responsible for each customer included on the address list. I think this would be the same as if an actual direct mailing is executed. The documentation indicates that when the output is issued, the system automatically creates the relevant document for the follow-up activity (which in this case would be the sales call). I am currently unable to generate any output.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Julie

1) While in the activity in change mode, firstly check if an output has been determined by going through menu path Go To/Output and in the next screen ( : Output), if no output exists, find out why using Determination Analysis( Go To/Determin. analysis).

2) If you are using standard delivered design, then for the Sales Activity Type 0102 (Collect.Gen.Sls Acts), the output determination Procedure is CAS005 with the default output type is MAKO (Create Contracts). There is a requirement 201 attached to this output type MAKO in the procedure and it essentially is checking if the status is 'Completed' or 'Released'.

So please check the status and ensure that the conditions of Requirement 201 are met, then you will be able to find an output in the activity.

3) Suppose you find an output and its status is yellow (Not processed) check the processing log and eliminate the issues if any.

If you are not using standard delivered design, even then the process is same, but you may be dealing with custom activity type, and/or output type and or requirement.

Hope this helps. There are also some OSS notes relevant to this issue especially for releases upto 4.70 but we go there later.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear customer

please check the customizing settings in your system

Transaction OVCK:

Did you set the Calendar update flag ?

Transaction VOPA:

Does the partner role have set the Calendar update flag ?

If you set the flag "Calendar update" in a contact manually and the

contact type (transaction OCVK) does not allow calendar update, no

calendar update is done. This is standard behaviour.

I hope this answer helps you to solve the issue.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos