cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need solution for optimized picking and loading into truck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client is a food and beverage products dustribution company.They are doing palletized picking and load the pallets into trucks that can be delivered to customers.They are new to SAP and want to implement some solution to work with Palletized picking.We assume that Handling unit management supports our picking process as we define the pallet sizes and truck sizes that will optimize during picking and loading.Can any one explain me how this is going to work ? Our intention is based on orders , we want to pick the pallets and repalletize, that are going to fit into trucks (based on trtuck size).There could be multiple deliveries into each truck and multiple ship to parties. I assume that HUM will support this process, but not sure if it supports 100% to fullfil my requirement.Can I have some valuable suggestions please..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any ideas using Roadnet system or Fleet Loader to support the above process? I assume that the above requirment is a standard requirement by food and beverages distribution industry.I am wondering why there is no standard solution with SAP.Please leave some ideas on how to implement this solution. You help is highly appreciated

Thanks