cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW31-Create Purchase Requisition automatically from PM order - Release 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently we are working in the 4.6C Release but we are doing the migration for 5.0. In PM, in the 4.6C release when we

create a PM Order in tcode IW31 we select a component and the system shows us the screen to inform the quantity and

automatically the system shows us a screen to Create Purchase Requisition where we can fill or select some fields.

However, when we create a PM order in the 5.0 using the same tcode, the same material type, the system creates

automatically the Purchase Requisition without to show us the screen to fill or select the fieds. I´ve checked the customizing

comparing the systems but I couldn´t find something.

I was wondering If you could help me with this issue?

If my comments are not enough to understand me, please let me know...

BR

Valdevair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The information was important to understand the processo... We had to create an Enhacement to do it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

Do check configuration node at

plantmaintenance and custonmer service - maintenance and service processing -maintenance and service orders - functions and settings for order types - define change documents,collective pur.requisitionsindicator,operation no.interval

here for your order type and plant , check whether generation of PURCGHASE REQUISITION from maintenance order settings.

there will be three options

1) never

2) from release

3) immediatly.

hipe this will help you.

Regards,

pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we are assigning any component in Transaction code IW31 with non stock item in component tab, system will try to create PR for that material.

Now as per you in 4.6C it is asking some information like Purchase group, purchase org and all, but in 5.0 it will not ask because there is a config setting where you are can mention the default values.

Where is the issue in this, because it is good that SAP has given this functionality in 5.0

Please let me know, if you have further doubt.