cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Contract Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to the SD module....

I have a requirement to create a contract using discounts based on the Order Volume paid.

I want to create a contract with a max value ...lets say 2,000,000

If the customer has purchased and paid <500,000 in one year he receives a discount of 3%

If the customer has purchased and paid >500,000 and <1,000,000 in one year he receives 3.75% discount

This is for material only and not a service.

I have looked at the below contracts to see which one would be the best to use in this scenerio. I can not seem to find anywhere that talks specifically about this requirement.

Master Contract?

Material Relevant contract

Value Contract?

Pros and Cons? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberley Blair,

Your requirement sound like Rebate Agreements. Unfortunately this is extremelly complicated to configure as it not only involves the process itself but pricing, heavy pricing.

I suggest you read as follows: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/dd/5611ad545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kimberly

I would recommend:

1) Using a Value contract.

2) Employing a Discount condition with scales and a formula for scale base value. Or a formula for Condition Base value in the pricing procedure against this condition.

3) You may also need a Requirement against this condition in the pricing procedure to check if a minimum of $ 500,000 has been paid and only then apply the discount.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kimberly

I would recommend:

1) Using a Value contract.

2) Employing a Discount condition with scales and a formula for scale base value. Or a formula for Condition Base value in the pricing procedure against this condition.

3) You may also need a Requirement against this condition in the pricing procedure to check if a minimum of $ 500,000 has been paid and only then apply the discount.

Hope this helps.