Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data collected for Early watch

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have solman 7.0 EHP1/oracle on HP-UX.

In order to receive early watch reports, i followed these steps.

1.t-code SOLUTION_MANAGER and chose solution monitoring>early watch alert> in the Operations setup area

2.chose setup early watch alert and for the current selected solution selected the check boxes active and send to SAP

I receive mail every week, but there is no data.

For a CRM solution, i manually ran the early watch report, it offered to run a background job immediately, i clicked yes.

I can get the report but there is no data at all, everything is 0 or null.

Please help me solve this

Thanks

Nanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,I

Is the CRM system an ABAP only stack or a dual ABAP & Java stack?

If it is ABAP only, you want to check SDCCN logs on the Satellite to see if a task is failing or encountering errors, or an issue with the RFC, user authorizations, etc. If there is a Java stack, have you installed and configured SMD? Java systems don't use RFC's and require SMD to transfer the data.

You say the EWA report is blank, Therefore is it Grey rated or Not Rated? If it is Grey Rated, have a look at SAP Note 762696 and if not rated look at SAP Note 1415702.

This should help.

Regards,

Paul

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let us know what is the status of the EWA report in DSWP? Is it a red, amber, yellow or green rated? If its red, then the task from Solman must be OK and issue can be with Satellit system. To check taht, read the log file from SDCCN in satellite system. There you can see whether the data was collected successfully or not.

Also check the job SM:EXEC SERVICES. This job should be successful to get the data.

Verify the RFCs created , especially the BACK Rfc and ensure that the users associated are not expired.

Check the information recorded in SMSY for satellite system is correct (instance number, installation number, host etc)

Finally check whether the Solman is marked as Master system in SDCCN of satellite system.

If everthing mentioned seems to be OK, may be this note will help: Note 727998 - Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

please have a look in transaction "sdccn" in your satelite system.

Here you should have a task for the EWA and the task "Maintenance Package".

Also have a look in the tab "Task Log" in this transaction, I think you will find the reason for the empty EWAs there.

You can also read the SAP Note #763561, this will also help you to solve the problem.

Regards

Tobias