Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to IDOC - Receiver IDOC Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to IDOC.

In the receiver , i have checked "Take Sender from Payload".

My doubt is whether control record values also will be taken from payload by checking the payload from sender or do i have to check "Apply Control Record Values from Payload".

Regards,

Sheela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the control record values also from payload.

payload from sender will not take the control record values from payload?

Do i have to check the apply control records from payload also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you need to select the option Apply control record values from Payload too... for fetching the control record data from the payload...

HTH

Rajesh

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you have to select the option, by this ways, whe the IDoc is processed, the system will take the data from the payload to determinate wich system will be the target.

Thanks

Rodrigo P.

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, you have to select the option, by this ways, whe the IDoc is processed, the system will take the data from the payload to determinate wich system will be the target.

Thanks

Rodrigo P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Thank u for the response,

But my doubt is if i select sender from payload itself the control records values will be taken rite,

then what is the need to select the control record from payload .

Can anyone please explain?

Regards,

Sheela

Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Apply Control Record Values from Payload

If you set the indicator, the conversion of communication parties to the IDoc partner is only possible for systems that are not logical systems.

If you do not set the indicator, all combinations of communication parties and services are handled as services without party.

If the IDoc XML structure contains a control record during outbound processing on the Integration Server, it is rejected and created again by the IDoc adapter. If you want to include additional values in the control record, set the indicator and provide an appropriate mapping for the values. See also: Fields of the IDoc Control Record

Take Sender from Payload

If you want to take the sender of the message from the payload and not from the configuration information in the Integration Directory, set this indicator.

If you do not set the indicator, the information is taken from the configuration in the Integration Directory.

Take Receiver from Payload

If you want to take the receiver of the message from the payload and not from the configuration information in the Integration Directory, set this indicator.

If you do not set the indicator, the information is taken from the configuration in the Integration Directory.

Note

If you set both of the above indicators, you do not require a heading mapping and do not need to set the alternative identifiers.

However, you must ensure that the SNDPRN, SNDPRT, RCVPRN, and RCVPRT fields are set in the IDoc control record.

Setting the senders and receivers of a message from the payload simplifies configuration and speeds up processing.

Caution

If the sender and receiver are not set correctly in the payload, the resulting error is only visible in the receiving system.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you do not have to use Apply Control Record Values from Payload in case you want to only have the sender details populated using Take Sender from Payload