cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check at Delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one issue related to Credit Management in my company we have 10 company codes for all company codes we are

using only one Delivery type one of our sister concern which in UK they want the credit check at delivery level and for

remaining all company codes they dont want the credit check at delivery level how to configure this without disburing other

company codes for our UK company they already have credit check active at sales order level but now they also want to

activate the credit check at Delivery level and Goods Issue level as well any SAP standar solution.

Thanks and Regards,

MH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MH,

Automatic credit management sets strategies according to credit control area, risk category and credit group. If CCA is same you have to change anyone of risk category and credit group. Now, since delivery type is same for all company codes, its not possible to change credit group. So the best alternative to work with risk categories of the customer which is maintained in FI.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Pankaj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the AUTOMATIC CREDIT CHECK you need to maintain the Credit group as 2 which will check the credit at the Delivery level also

you can maintain this credit check for your credit control area and Risk Category

Please try this

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Credit check will happen at delivery level in the combination of Credit control area + Credit group + Risk Category.( OVA8)

Credit group will assigned to Delivery Document type ther you can't do any changes. There is only 2 option where it may satisfies your requirement.

1st : Credit control area if is centralized then this option is also not useful.. If it is decentralized i.e. each company code is having individual credit control area then UK credit control area + Delivery credit group + risk Category. there use statick credit check or dynamick credit check as per ur requirement.

For remaining Credit control areas don't select any check check

2ns : By using Risk category For UK customers maintain seperate risk category in this combination check the credit check.

Revert in case of any query

Regards

Durga Sana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto transaction code OVA8 and choose high risk deliveries and go into its details. There maintain Checks. Select Static and raction "C" and check the status block and also tick open orders & open deliveries. and save it. AFter that goto FD32 and set the credit limit.

I hope this will resolve your issue

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction code OVA8.