cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am unable to get the Net Value from the ZTRP condition Type.Its showing 0.00. I have created Pricing proc wherin i need ZTRP - value in net value.What could be the settings to get the net value from the condition type ZTRP.

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign subtotal A to this condition in the pricing procedure.

Regards

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kikas,

I unable to get after inputting A,Could you tell me condition setting for ZTRP.

Thanks

shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok let us start from the beginning - what do you mean by net value? Are you referring to the sales document value? Is this condition showing a value in the sales document pricing but your sales document value still shows as 0? Which condition is your sales pricing condition? I can't give you the details for ZTRP because any Z condition is customised not standard, but you can compare it to PR00 which is the SAP standard sales pricing condition.

Have you checked in your pricing procedure if this condition is not marked as statistical by any chance? have you checked that ZTRP is marked as relevant for pricing? Is there a condition record for this condition type or is it entered manually in the sales document? If via a condition record have you checked the sales item pricing analysis to determine why is not pulling through?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dude,

Condition was marked statistical.finally i got it

thanks

Shri..

Answers (0)