Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Practice for unclaimed creditcard receipts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Can any one share their experience,

what is the best practice in collecting the amount from employee for the credit card receipts unclaimed and vests in document buffer.

Say, credit card receipt is uploaded to document buffer, but employee has not created any expense report. When bill received at the end of the month, the balance would not match.

Our client want to deduct the unclaim amounts from their payroll/salary. what is the best practice in doing this?

Regards

...Sadhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure whether my solution will directly solve your problem but it may give you insight into the topic.

I can't think of any viable process whereby the system deducts the credit card buffer transactions which remains unclaimed as at the month-end. However this can be manually identified and deducted from staff payroll.

What we do at my current client is we identify the unclaimed trans per/emp using PRCCD and anything that is aged >2weeks from the date will be picked up and an email is sent out warning them to complete asap. This system works perfectly for us and staff complete their claims accordingly or seek help where they experience difficulty.

Hope this helps!

CONMJI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks You Sir.

we do have similar plan of sending reminder mails on 30 days and deduction if still not claimed on 60 days.

so, just wanted to know if any such practice is followed at any client and if so how they are deducting from salary ?

Regards

...Sadhu

Answers (0)