Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Pricing error in item 000111---Message no. VF073"

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurrus,

i am receiving above message at the time of creation of invoice, I know that this messages comes due to missing mandatory condition type.

my issues is that system is allowing to save the invoice with this message.

can any buddy help me out that how can i change this message type into error, so system should not let user to save the invioce document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideal solution is that you set the incompletion log for pricing at sale order level itself so that you wont face this type of problem in billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like relevant for incompletion config

We donu2019t configure incompletion for billing as billing docs will be created with reference to order or delivery. Thatu2019s why we configure incompletion procedure during orders and delivery creation. You cant post the document unless all mandatory fields are filled. So check the incompletion procedure in order and delivery. Iu2019m not sure whether you can make it impossible for user to save it w/o pricing infou2026 may be you need a helping hand from a developer.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shadab,

There are basically two reason why you are getting this error related to Pricing.

1. First of all check the reference document document i.e. Sales Order. Open the Sales Order and go to the item level and in condition tab there is a button called Pricing Analysis. Here you check out the missing Mandatory Condition type. After you have identified the condition type, you can take proper action to avoid this error at Sales Order level.

1. If there is no pricing error coming out in the Sales Order then you need to check the copying control setting between Sales Order-Billing document and Delivery Document-Billing. Here you shall find a field called PRICE SOURCE. Check out the setting for this specific field. If the indicator is maintained as B then there is huge probability that the Condition record set in VK11 in bypassed when the Billing document. In order to resolve this issue at Billing document level, you need to change this field to E.

Hope this helps you in overcoming this issue related to Pricing.

Regards,

Sarthak

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in pricing analysis in your doc, which condition type is mandatory and whether that is relavent to manadatory for the process. If not then use tcode V/08 and in your pricing procedure remove mandatory check against the condition type or else maintain the value to the condition type.

Also, request you to check following links for understanding:

Thanks & Regards

JP

former_member273995
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Parakash,

I am already aware of that why system is giving this error and the codition type i am using is mandatory and it need to be mandatory because its an important one.

my question is that how can i change this message type into "Error" instead of information, so user cannot save the invoice document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if a conditoin is marked mandatory it should not allow the documetn to be saved.