SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Profile - Generic Article

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Whenever i create generic article system by default proposes pricing profile as '2' under basic data screen, however i do not wish to maintain same price for all variants. How can we influence this process that system do not propose '2' as pricing profile, thus the generic article price will not get inherited to all variants.

Look forward to have expert advise.

2 REPLIES 2

former_member335292
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is controlled by the standard table/field entry settings and it's genearlly not advisable to change the std settings..Also you can always change the pricing profile to 1 or keep it as "Empty" by making this field(MARA-SPROF) a required entry.

However,if you really want,you can give it a try using the following steps.

1.Go to Transaction OMSR(Assign Field to Field selection Groups)

2.Scroll down to find MARA-SPROF - Pricing Profile for variants (Selection Group - 160)

3.Click on Details button

4.Untick the "Propose Field content" under Field attributes

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Aram K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In addition to that I assume that you have a reference article that is assigned to the merchandise category to aid in article creation, if so I would look at that article and see what the default entry on creation is.

Regards

Lisa