cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Unable to create PO - Classic Scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are able to successfully create the below scenario.

PR in ECC --> Get PR in SRM --> Start Collective processing -> Transfer to Central System (SC is created for the PR @ this time) --> Create RFx --> Rfx Response --> Create PO. (PO is created in ERP, Classic Scenario)

We are able to get the PR & we are able to create SC successfully and the PR/ SC is available in Sourcing cocpit.

Able to create RFx --> Rfx Response.

Now once the RFx Response is Accepted --> We go for creating PO.

Classic Scenario.

The error is due to pricing - debugged and checked as mentioned in my earlier message.

IPC pricing is switched off and the BADI for simple pricing is activated.

Error : " Message A BBP_PD 396 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTP "

But this is due to pricing is what i guess.

Error is raised in FM "BBP_PDPRC_UPDATE".

Kindly Suggest.

Regards.

Edited by: Purshothaman P on Jul 6, 2010 1:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushotoman

I am using Classic scenario with ERP EHP4 and SRM7.0

Trying to send the ERP-PR with attachment in header level/item level to SRM SC.

But file attachments are not recieved at SRM SC. are you getting both header and item level attachments sent by ERP PR.

can you please give your response...i am struck up here.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any resolution to this? I have a similar issue with SRM 7 extended classic support pack 9. We can't get a PO created for standard line item. Please see my post on this topic. We also see an error doing the IPC manual pricing check.

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to create a PO at all (from SOCO or from accepted quote) or arn't you able to post a PO from SRM? If you arn't: You did define the purchase order in customizing: Cross-application basic settings -> Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders) ?

Edit: Please also take a look at 'Cross Application Basic Settings -> Tax calculation -> Determine system for tax calculation' what is the configuration you have there? Might be you should set this to 'Tax calculatation occurs in back-end'.

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Jul 6, 2010 2:06 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

We are creating PO from accepted BID Response (Rfx response) .

We checked the TAX calculation and the config mentioned by you is maintaioned as back end system. Cross checked as well. Tax & Doc created at back end.

Kindly suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check and run the following reports (se38): BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK & RSVMCRT_HEALTH_CHECK and post back the results.

Note for BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK also run 'Simulation of Pricing with Manual Price' (scroll down after executing the report initially).

Also the badi information you activated tells us a lot. Although i take it that you executed and read everything that's included in the transaction information. The following sentence gives a prety doubtfull feeling for the CPPR scenario to work for your configuration:

SAP recommends using this BAdI only in exceptional cases and only after checking thoroughly if it is compatible with the Business Scenarios used.

Note: From what i've just read IPC has to be disabled, certain badi's etc. need to be disabled. And VMC (sap basis) has to be configured. Please view: [http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/9C/F90B7CB34A4889935D1733C6756D5B/content.htm]

Could you also please check and provide whether 'normal' SRM classic scenarios like: SC -> PO do run within your system. Also the error and information you have provided is very little.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tim

We ran both the report ,report RSVMCRT_HEALTH_CHECK gave this results with green all as successfull & BBP_CND_CUSTOMIZING_CHECK gave message "Error Message if they exists IPC Pricing not yet functioning"

The Java component is activated

Call from ABAP to Java made successfully

Call from Java to ABAP made successfully

Java runtime services tested successfully

We are using the CPPR Funcitionality where we can transfer the PR to Centeral System an automatic shopping cart is created and from sourcing a RFx is Created and based on the RFx response PO is created in ECC.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tim

We are able to create PO if created through SC-RFx-Po , But if PR is transfered to Sourcing ---> RFx --->PO ( Classic Scenario)

Message A BBP_PD 396 cannot be processed in plugin mode HTTP error we get.We are in SRM 7

Thanks once again for the support

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How is your PO distribution configured. Do you distribute the PO from SRM > ECC via RFC or do you as you are supposes utilize the SOA services (XI/PI + SOAMANAGER)? Could you please check and confirm whether you've succesfully configured the Purchase Order Pricing In synchronous service in both the SRM and ECC clients (transaction SOAMANAGER)? If you havn't configured this synchronous service directly via SOAMANAGER it is suggested to do so (as SAP note:1268336 states you should)

Rather than using these sychronous service operations mediated via PI, it is recommended to configure them peer-to-peer.

Also you might want to post an OSS message asking SAP what's going wrong and whether non-IPC configuration is supported for the CPPR scenario (havn't been able to find any information telling us this is not supported).

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tim,

We have done the same and we have raised OSS to SAP already.

In parallel we are try to see if we can get some info/ help on the same.

Regards,