cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Process Controlled Workflow for Confirmation, coding required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do we require coding (development efforts) for the following WF scenario (BUS2203: Confirmation):

If user role = /SAPSRM/Employee -> auto-approve (no approval)

If user role = /SAPSRM/Vendor -> 1-step responsible purchasing group manager approval

Tried a couple of things but failed. Anyone has any experience on such a workflow configuration using the Process Controlled Workflow / BRF?

Kind regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it can be managed without any coding.

Please go to SWO1 transaction and check the BUS2203. The attribute WFLCreatorType fits for your logic.

V Supplier

D Desktop User

P Professional User

R Requester

M Invoice Assistant (Mass Entry)

Then go to BRF transaction and find a expression. You will find 0V_CO_WFLCREATORTYPE.

Now you can create a custom event and expression with 0FB001 SAP Formula Interpreter type.

Something like if 0V_CO_WFLCREATORTYPE = V. Result Type B Bool.

Please let us know your result.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for your clear inputs. Everything worked well except for the following issue:

I get the following error: 'No process levels defined in process scheme X'

I created a new event and a new expression via txn BRF. I created both underneath the Group: '3CONF_LEVEL'. However I havn't created anything in the group: '3CONF_SCHEMA'. I'm wondering: Why is this difference and why can't i find anything on this matter 'level vs schema'.

Then i configured the newly created process via 'define process level' transaction. Everything looks good here

100 Approval ZEV_CONF_ROLE Check Confirmation Creater Role RR_PURCHASING_MANAGER Get Manager of P. Group (Header) for Appr. 30200147 Approval Decision for Entire Document

999 Automatic (System User) 0EV999 Check Necessity of Automatic Decision by System 40007988 Automatic Approval Decision for Entire Document

Edit: Changed task '30200147' into '10008094' (conf. approval). However issue remains.

Do you have a clue what's going on with the 'schema' error?

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Jul 6, 2010 3:06 PM

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

SLG1 log can help you what is wrong in your expression.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

The expression seems to be correct. The process scheme can not be found.

The SLG1 loggings only show me the following warnings, which seems to be correct (seen those before for any std. workflow aswell):

Event ZEV_CONF_SCHEMA get description error

10 Execute event ZEV_CONF_SCHEMA Confirmation Approval 1-step schema. 06.07.2010 16:15:09

Expression ZEV_CONF_ROLE_EXPR get description error

41 Execute expression ZEV_CONF_ROLE_EXPR Confirmation Poster Role Check: If organization me; result is: =blank

Expression 0V_CO_WFLCREATORTYPE get description error

51 Execute expression 0V_CO_WFLCREATORTYPE Type/Role of Creator of Procurement Document; result is empty

Expression 0C_C1_C_FWFCORLCNTNT get description error

61 Execute expression 0C_C1_C_FWFCORLCNTNT Class: /SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTXT_CONF; result /SAPSRM/CL_WF_RULE_CONTXT_CONF

Expression 0C_C2_C_GET_PROPERTY get description error

61 Execute expression 0C_C2_C_GET_PROPERTY Method - Get Atrribute Value; result GET_PROPERTY

Expression 0C_C3_C_WFLCREATTYPE get description error

61 Execute expression 0C_C3_C_WFLCREATTYPE Type/Role of Creator of Procurement Document; result WFLCREATORTYPE

I might have configured something incorrectly within the 'define process levels' transaction. Checked my define process level configuration and cannot find anything. Tried a complete new custom 'event' setup but didn't help either. Might the cause that the workflow isn't working be that certain subworkflows are not activated?

Kind regards,

Tim

Edited by: T. Schuffelen on Jul 6, 2010 4:19 PM

Answers (0)