cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party Sales Orders in V.15 Back Order Report

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any standard setting to incorporate undeliverd third party sales orders in the standard V.15 backorder report.

I need to get the list of third party SOs which are backordered??? similar to drop ship and stock orders (TAB & TAN).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge, in standard Third party Sales Orders process,

-On availability check.

-there is no GI.

-no movement type.

-TAS - I Cat - is not relevant for delivery.

The Standard process is

Create Third Party Sales Order (VA01/VA03 - retrieve PR num)* - Create Purchase Order (Display list of PR with ME57 and convert to PO with ME58) - Approval/Release of PO (if required - ME28) - Invoice Verification (MIRO)**

- Billing (VF01/vf04)

• The PR number is automatically created in this step.

• The incoming invoice from the vendor updates the billing quantity, so that the customer-billing document can only be created after entering the invoice from the vendor.

So, in standard TP sales process, Back order processing is not possisble. If you any other business process scenario, do share with us.

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

Thanks JP for your reply.....

Consider a scenario wherein the schedule line date is updated with the mat master GR processing days. The PR is created automatically but the PO is not yet created. After few days the schedule line date falls in the past. As far as Sales order is concerned this comes under the backorder scenario. (GI date updated with the schedule line date). Though we cannot run the backorder processing for such orders as no AvChk is tagged to TAS and CS item category.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per my knowledge and refer standard config in IDES, availability is not active in sch line cat CS.

anyways, check following tcodes for backorder config.

- Checking rule for updating backorders - OMIH

- Define new checking rule - OPJL

- Define scope of check - OPJJ - check, is there any checking rule assigned to Checking Group for Availability Check.

- Check do you have any availability check assigned in your material master.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP