cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access not made (requirement not fulfilled)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Greetings.

In my pricing procedure, for PR00, i have given requirement as '02' and access sequence is maintained for Sales Org / Plant / Material. Condition records are maintained. Accohnt key is given and in VKOA, GL account is assigned.

When we raise a Sales Order, system is not picking up the PR00 value and in 'Analysis' when i click on PR00, i am seeing the message 'Access not made (requirement 02 not fulfilled) and there is no more explanation. cannot see anything else.

Why does the system give this message? and what to do to avoid this message?

Thanks and regards

Sincerely

Venkat - Hyd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Requirement are routines to check certain conditions and is assigned at the pricing procedure.

When you will go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and then go to conditions and there you can see PR00 in your pricing procedure, on the same ROW, in one column requirement routine 02 would be there, Kindly check what is the criteria or check you have provided in the routine, you can take assistance of ABAPer for checking this routine.

The requirement check in this routine is not passed thats why the result is not coming.

To brief about routine 02 ,

A sales order is placed in the system. Some of the items in the order will be free to the customer and the customer service representative indicates this with the item category TANN. In the IMG, item category TANN has been configured as not relevant for pricing. Within the pricing procedure, the user assigns requirement '2' to all condition types. Using this requirement, the system does not access any pricing condition records for the free line item. In addition to offering free items, some of the prices for products in the sales order are defined as net prices. When a net price is found, no subsequent discounts or surcharges should be assigned to the item. Pricing requirement '2' also ensures that further condition records are not accessed when a net price has already been found for the item (condition exclusion has been set).

To conclude, avoid routine 02 for PR00, if is not relevant for your business process.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread since no more replies. But if anyone has any answers to my querry, plz plz send me the answer.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat.

When you have assigned requirement 2 to your condition type it means you want some condition to be fulfilled for the condition type to work.

Since Plant has been included as one of the fields in the condition tables to calculate price please check if the plant of the material master and the plant maintianed in the condition records are same.

Also note that generally prices are distribution chain ( Sales org+ Distribution Channel) specific hence include DC also as one of the criteria (fields) to calculate the price also this Distibutin chain should be same as that of the Material Master.

Hope this helps....

J Nagesh.

Edited by: Nagesh Murthy on Sep 6, 2010 11:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

1. Item category is marked as Relevant for Pricing. Only sometimes system is not picking the price of PR00 with the above message.

2. My ABAPer left to Kolkata after Go Live, that is why i have posted this question here, expecting someone to give me details of Routine '02' in Requirements.

If we give '02' under Requirements, we can change TAN to TANN with corresponding correct pricing.

I just noticed that this error is coming often in Inquiry creation 'VA11'.

Regards.

Venkat - Hyd

Former Member
0 Kudos

may be you can check the Analysis of other condition types which has requirement 2. for instance if you have K005 in the pricing procedure that you use, has Reqt. 2 so compare it and it might give you some idea.

Regards, Sats

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

System is giving that message because, you have assigned a routine to this condition type and this routine does some validation. Only if the validation succeeds, the access sequence will be read. In your case, the validation failed, and hence further access reading was not done.

If you remove the routine and then do pricing, pricing data will be updated, otherwise check what the validation is and create a scenario where the validation succeeds. Now normal pricing will happen.

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check the item category-->Pricing field. This item category might be marked as not relevant for pricing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item in the document is not set up as being relevant for pricing, hence the message that you are seeing.

This could be because the item is a text item, which would not be relevant for pricing.

HTH

James