cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisitions from APO to R3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when iam transferring purchase requisitions from APO to R3, other snp orders are also automatically tranferring to R3 . How to prevent this?

Thanks,

Dhanush

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Did you try filtering by the ATP category corresponding to your purchase requisition in the transfer settings?

Thanks

Mani Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have made the relevant settings like OLTP transfer(immediately), publication type, etc in APO. still iam getting all the snp planned orders getting transferred to R3..

could you please explain how to do the ATP category filtering..

Thanks,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sharath

Can you please recheck and delete the publication settings for In-house production for all the locations that you dont want to get CIFfed across to ECC?

Secondly, you may also want to remove these products relevant integration models so that the relevant receipts are not CIFfed across to APO.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand you want to stop SNP orders going to ECC.

you have done Immediate Transfer setting for SNP. Therefore orders are getting transferred to ECC.

Did you try to stop SNP orders transfer from APO configuration to SAP ECC ?

IMG > Integration with SAP components >> Integration via APO CIF >> Application Specific settings & Enhancements >>

Enhancements for SNP >> Set up Transfer of SNP Orders to OLTP system >>

Non-VMI .. SNP >> No Transfer

will it help ?

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

did you mean i should check the NO SNP Planned Order check box.

didnot try this though, any other reason for the error..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, if you set "No Transfer" , SNP orders will not be transferred to SAP ECC.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

its confusing..should i set no transfer radio button (if i do it there will be no transfer at all), but i want only the pur reqs go to r3 not the other snp planned orders..how to achieve this?

regards,

Sharath

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sharath

In the distribution definition configuration , delete all the entries related to publication type "Inhouse production" . This will prevent the planned orders from going to R/3. Since you have the config for publication type "external procurement" the PR's will get transferred to R/3.

Try this in your test system and then make the changes in production

Thanks

Saradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarada,

i donot want the snp planned orders go into R3, i want just the purchase requisitions go..the distribution definition,OLTP transfer(immediate transfer and NO SNP planned orders checked)

still could not achieve..can you help

Rgds,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the following menu path

SPRO> APO>Supply chain planning> SNP> Cnfigure transfer to OLTP systems

Based on your requirement: only transfer SNP generated Purch Reqs and dono transfer SNP generated planned orders to ECC, you have 2 options

Option 1--Immediately transfer SNP generated Purch Reqs and never transfer any SNP planned orders

Config required: (1)SNP( Select Radio Button- Immediate Transfer) (2) Check the " NO SNP PLANNED ORDERS" (3) Check whether the Dist Definition for the plant is maintained for External Procurement

(4) Check the CIF queues and clear or reset the status

Preferred Option2 for future projects in mind--- As this is a global setting, it is better to have periodic transfer set and then use C5 transaction to send the Purch Reqs to R3 using the Filter as Order Type.

This way you are not putting a hard stop for sending the planned orders to ECC as in OPTION 1.

Config Required: (1) SNP( select Radio Button- Periodic Transfer) (2) Run C5 transaction and give in your plant/product selection and APO order type=21(ext Procurement)

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the current scenario, the generated pur reqs are transferred using a background job, when i set the Immediate Transfer setting(in OLTP Transfer), should i keep the background job or do i have to delete it? any idea how it effect the setting..

Thanks,

Dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the current scenario, the generated pur reqs are transferred using a background job, when i set the Immediate Transfer setting(in OLTP Transfer), should i keep the background job or do i have to delete it? any idea how it effect the setting..

Thanks,

Dhanush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Edited by: K.Sharath on Jul 7, 2010 6:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanush

if you are setting the immediate transfer setting in the OLTP transfer option, then the transaction data is trasferred in real time to ECC provided the correct integration models are active. So you can unschedule the job.

Coming back not publish the planned order, as suggested by Kumar and myself, please delete the publication settings for in-house production 031 after selecting the location. This way the planned orders will not be published to ECC.

I hope this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Answers (0)