cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot save order due to credit block V1849

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA01, when I try to craete a sales order with Production order/ plan order , I get an information message saying that 'Subsequent function not possible due to credit block.'

It is going into the incomplete logs and requires to provide details for purchase order requistion. That however we cannot complete as credit limit is exceeded.

But as per requirement, the order should be saved even if the credit limit exceeds though the message pops up. the message number is V1849. Can you please tell me how to do that? The purchase order req should be created after release of credit limit.

Switching off credit control for this order type is no solution.

Thanks

Hein

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
message number is V1849.

Check note 318162 or 339326

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are also experiencing the same error message in system. The SAP Notes not recommended are not compatable in ECC. In our case the Sale Order is complete but when we try and make any changes it bring an error log which contains this message and when we try and save the documents it brings the below short Dump.

Error analysis

When changing or deleting one or more lines of the internal table

"\FUNCTION-POOL=V03V\DATA=MVERF_POS-EINTEIL" or when inserting in the table

"\FUNCTION-POOL=V03V\DATA=MVERF_POS-EINTEIL", 0 was used as

the line index. An index less than or equal to zero is not

allowed.

The error can occur when using the following options:

1. "INDEX idx" for specifying the line number in the table

"\FUNCTION-POOL=V03V\DATA=MVERF_POS-EINTEIL"

where you want to change, insert or delete.

2. "FROM idx" for specifying the start index when deleting a line

area from or inserting a line area into the table

"\FUNCTION-POOL=V03V\DATA=MVERF_POS-EINTEIL".

3. "TO idx" for specifying the end index when deleting a line

area from or inserting a line area into the table

"\FUNCTION-POOL=V03V\DATA=MVERF_POS-EINTEIL".

At the time of the termination, the table contained 1 lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hein,

The error message you are getting it is not a credit management error but a sales order processing error - you can check this via Tx SE91.

Yes, under normal circumstances, the credit block will prevent the creation of the PR as the schedule line does not get confirmed, once the credit block is released the PR should be triggered immediatelly.

You mention on your post, that the document shows an incompletion log, it seems to me that you sales document is configured so that it cannot be saved if incomplete.

I would check both your configuration of Log of Incomplete Items - Tx VUA2 - and the configuration of your sales document - Tx VOV8 - Incomplet.messages tick box:

"Dialog message for incompletion

Indicates whether you can save an incomplete sales document.

Use

If you mark the field and then try to save a sales document in which information is missing, the system advises you that the document is incomplete. For certain types of document (for example, rush orders and complaints), you can leave the field blank"