cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message stuck in Runtime Worbench with status "HOLDING"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is RFC to JDBC. I have used EOIO processing at receiver side.

When I am executing scenario , message is successfully processed by Integration Engine , however all my messages are getting stuck in Adapter Engine with status as "HOLDING".

I have deleted all previous messages with status "System Error" . But still I am not able to process messages in HOLD status.

When I try to cancel the message it says " Unable to cancel 1 of 1 message".

Can anybody tell me how do I delete these messages?

Regards,

Loveena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loveena,

try to use QOS as EO in place of EOIO because in case of EOIO one queue is assigned to the messages and until you do not solve the issue,front message will be in error and rest message will be waiting in the queue.

second uncheck the box "maintain order at run time " in interface determination.

After that just do a complete cache refrsh and see whether all messages gets processed.

Even u can try with restarting JDBC service .. using NWA

Regards,

sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Loveena,

Check in the Engine Status section of the Adapter Engine Monitoring of RWB. I think your JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/SystemSend thread has got full. I mean Threads assigned against threads working is same. In that case, you have to restart the JDBC service in Visual administrator.

I think it will help you.

Thanks

Soumen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed the steps mentioned in the blog. But still I am facing same issue.

Regards,

Loveena

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I have deleted all previous messages with status "System Error" . But still I am not able to process messages in HOLD 
status.

Was the original error solved? otherwise the messages will go into Error state.

Check the last post by Rakesh:

Regards,

Abhishek.