cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter Incoterms and De activate condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want a possibility of Entering the Inco term Ex works in sales orders and as soon as i enter this tincoterm the user should not be able to enter the condition type ZTC1,ZTC2 & ZTC3 for transportation in the sales orders .Please suggest a detailed method of Configs.

Regards

Mansur.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mansurkhan,

I think your requirement can be met in two following ways and kindly reach out to a ABAPer and try out the following approach.

1# For the all the Manual Condition type like ZTC1,ZTC2 & ZTC3 which are added up in the Sales Order level, you can create a Requirement in VOFM such that the logic can be set as when the incoterms is entered as EX works, these Condition type would be excluded in the Net price Calculation.

2# You can include a User exit which will be called when the Sales Order will be inititated. A simple logic can be set as When the Value of the Incoterms is Ex works then the Manual condition type ZTC1,ZTC2 & ZTC3 should not be involved for pricing calculation.

USER EXIT --> USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP

Regards,

SARTHAK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems to me that you need a pricing condition that is determined by the incoterm. The tone of your post implies that these conditions are entered manually in the sales documents and if this is the case the only way to prevent their use with EXW incoterm is via a user exit.

Otherwise, if you intend to maintain condition records for this pricing condition, than you will need an access sequence that is based on the incoterms.

For this, you need to access IMG Sales and Distribution Basic Functions Pricing Condition Tables, in here you should see something like "field catalogue" page through it to determine whether the inco1 field is already available, if not you will ened to add it.

If it is, you will need to create a new condition table (900 number range) that contains the field inco1, this will enable you to create a condition record for specific incoterms. I cannot give you the full contion table because I don;t know your business, bu t perhaps you can share more details here.

If, on the other hand, these pricing conditions are manual, then you will need an abaper to help you create a check in one user exit, perhaps userexit_check_vbap in program MV45AFZB.

Let us know

Kikas