cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addon problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As per RTCCTOOL report, require addon is ST-PI 2008_1_700 now present addon in system is ST-PI 2005_1_700 . so i downloaded ST-PI 2008_1_700 and applied from tx saint.

After uploading patch from frontend in the initial screen when i click start button. the required addon is not displaying showing No Installation Packages are available.

Can any one please tell me how to resolve this issue and where i am going wrong.

regards

Shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Confirm if you uploaded the Add-on upgrade or just the patch files for ST-PI 2008_1_700? Patch files will not be displayed unless you include the add-on upgrade package

Installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group --> Plug-Ins --> SAP Solution Tools --> ST-PI --> ST-PI 2008_1_700 -->upgrade

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand

Thanks for quick reply

i think i uploaded only patch file

installations and Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group --> Plug-Ins --> SAP Solution Tools --> ST-PI --> ST-PI 2008_1_700

here i found delta upgrade and supplementary upgrade which one i need to go

in delta upgrade i found ST-PI 2008_1_700: Add-On Upgrade and in supplementary upgrade i found ST-PI 2008_1_700: Add-On Exchange Upgrade

so after doing this upgrade i need to apply patch ?

Regards

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Download from Delta upgrade and install the same. Also as you have mentioned patch should be done after upgrading or you can select patches along with the upgrade package in single queue

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anandh,

thanks for the information

problem solved

regards

Shashi

Answers (0)