Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACFUPDOWNLOAD

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Does this new UI element can allow to download mass of files stored in cFolder and not from kPro ?

Thank you.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

frank_stdle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Thomas Jung has demonstated how to do this in a blog, see http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/109b9b52-bc00-2c10-8786-e4c5e96d7...

I have used this method with success myself.

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its demo uses URL in order to download files....

Is there a way to download binary arrays from WDA to client hard disk ?

Thanks.

Regards.

frank_stdle
Participant
0 Kudos

This method downloads binaries that are stored in a file cache table. You can insert any binary to the file cache table from your WDA code and allow the ACFUpDownload applet to download it to the client. As I said, I have used this myself -- I pretty much use the code that Thomas has created as is, I have only added an extra method for uploading files into the file cache table from the WDA code.

I am sure that if you download and try this code you will find that it actually does what you neeed.

david_fryda2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It works!

Really great feature.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

I have the same problem , i need to download and upload xml data into local hard drive into a folder, which should be a silent upload and download, as per Thomas jung Demo , i have configured the White list and provided the same code , im not getting any error but no data is getting download , can you please suggest me or send me any of the code which you have written for the ACF.

Thanks in Advance.

Answers (0)