cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Connection test successful but remote login screen doenst appear

Former Member

Hi gurus, i am trying to establish a RFC connection from my PRD server to DEV server. I login to PRD server and go to sm59 to establish the RFC connection. once i entered all the required details i click on the connection test and it's successful. i also click on authorazation test and it's succesful.I wanted to do a remote client copy . so i create a rfc FINBTR@DEVCLNT200 with abap 3 connection type. Everything seems to be working fine. but the logon screen just doenst appear after i click on the remote logon.I even enable the (login screen option)but it doenst work. i also tried to make the RFC from the DEV to PRD and it's seems to be working fine. just from PRD to DEV doenst work.the login screen doenst appear. Please guide me through solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What error you get when you click on REmote logon.

Check whether user which you have specified in RFC is not a communication or background user.

Thanks,

Anil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have managed to solve the problem. I just followed the note Note 704206 - Analyzing "Remote login" problems in SM59.For my case the problem resolved by doing this.

4. Switch to transaction SM51 and you select the menu option Goto --> Host Name Buffer --> Reset --> Total System to reset the NI buffer.

Thank you for all your help. Really appreciate that. Have a good day.

0 Kudos

After doing the buffer Reset still I am not able to login through remote logon.