cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unchecked deliveries - setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, how can I setup unchecked delivery in SAP? Can someone please guide me on this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

unchecked delivery is used by a specific scenario which is going cross-system. It's a kind of 3rd party business where on one system the order intake happens and via an IDoc the unchecked delivery is created on a second system. The unchecked delivery is a preliminary stage of a delivery, some checks are not yet executed e.g. the availability check.

With transaction VL06U you can execute the checks and "convert" the unchecked into a checked delivery which is the usual kind of delivery. Finally you'll will deliver from the other system.

In principle it should be possible to create unchecked deliveries on same system by using the BAPI behind the IDoc inbound processing. But you might get some impacts because you'll cut a feature out of a process chain.

HTH

Michael

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Tcode VL04 with Display variant in Flow Control section.

Display variant - It determines which fields appear in the lines of a list and in which sequence they appear.

Use -When you first enter values in the initial screen of a list, the system determines which display group is appropriate. The display group in turn determines which display variants you can use to display the list. If, for example, you enter the customer's purchase order number as the main selection criterion, you can then display the list in one of two ways:

- Sales orders by purchase order

- Sales order items by purchase order

Procedure - The system proposes the display variants automatically. When you create a list, you can add and delete additional fields manually

So, you can set up the unchecked deliveries (Source documents) and set up the variant.

Hope this can assist you in understanding.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JP, thanks for your reply.

I looked at the transaction VL04, but I am not really sure if it is what i need.

I would like to know how to setup unchecked deliveries, meaning, is this unchecked delivery a type of delivery document type with reduced checks? Is there a standard unchecked delivery type in the system as a reference?

I am looking at stock transfer cross systems cross companies without using APO and I want to see if it's possible to create unchecked deliveries in the delivering system.

Thank you so much if you have further information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wee Ti Tee,

Please define "unchecked deliveries"

Kikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls see this link: http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/af/36e93b4c2f9b53e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Basically unchecked delivery is a delivery with a reduced scope of check. This reduced scope of check refers mainly to availability checks but can also affect other checks.

So, how should I set up this unchecked delivery?

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try Tcode VL06 / VL06O.

Regards

JP