cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article contains error - how do I alert a moderator?

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

have recently noticed that some code provided in an article is incorrect.

I've added comments on the article, but is there any thing else I should do? I couldn't find a "report to administrator" type button.

[article with erroneous code|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/f0de1eb8-0b98-2910-7996-8a3c2fcf6785]

Cheers,

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cfgh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks for letting us know about this. The article was submitted by an SCN community member (non-SAP) and I'll be following up with the author to make the correction.

If you encounter such errors in future you can also let the SCN Content team know at SCNContent @ sap.com and we'll take care of it.

Thanks,

Christine

ChrisPaine
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your help Christine.

The article in question was the source of a long forum post, in which the root cause of the issue did not become apparent until the person having this issue posted a reference to the article they were following. Hopefully it can be updated to stop others from having similar issues in the future.

Chris

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chris,

There was a similar discussion a while ago. If the document is SAP official documentation, then you need to raise a OSS note (what ever the name is now!) and let SAP know. If it is not an official documentation (like the one pointed out by you) then may be you contact the author and/or moderator directly.

Thanks

Jai