Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete action (SLA for service desk)

andrey_timofeev2
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI.

I have configured e-mail notification of expired support message for SLA service desk.

I scheduling the action (SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA_END, SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA_START), when message created. But appropriated action still exist if I close message.

How can I delete the scheduled action when message go to the status "CONFIRMED"?

Otherwise I have lot of action from confirmed messages, never need for execute.

Thanks&regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,

What you want to do is 'changing condition' for launching action and not deleting action...

you can try adding a schedule condition to action SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA_END in condition section of transaction SPPFCADM for the corresponding action profile.

Standard start condition for "completion deadline missed" is

&CRM Service Product Item.System Status& u2260 I1005

and &ToDo by& < %Current Date%

and there is no schedule condition. Maybe, by adding a schedule condition on action that checks that user status (= your SD ticket status) is not equal to 'CONFIRMED'

Hope this helps, and works...

Regards

Khalil

andrey_timofeev2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem solved,

Thanks

I set schedule condition 'status not completed'

&CRM Service Product Item.Business Trans. ND.System Status& u2260 I1005

by the way I change standard start condition for "completion deadline missed"

instead

&CRM Service Product Item.System Status& u2260 I1005

I use

&CRM Service Product Item.Business Trans. ND.System Status& u2260 I1005

Am I right?

With standart SAP condition e-mail notification not work properly?

Edited by: Andrey Timofeev on Jul 6, 2010 3:11 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrey,

i am surprised this solved your problem; because from what i know &CRM Service Product Item.System Status should already contain system status of your CRM ticket

(info is in table CRM_JEST in transaction SE16 for guid corresponding to CRM ticket: you can get GUID of ticket from table crmd_orderadm_h in SE16 still).

Maybe you can take a look to tab action in your CRM ticket. If I remember well you can see what the BUS was containing when action was executed...

So you can check that &CRM Service Product Item.System Status did not contain the right valie when action SERVICE_ORDER_ITEM_SLA_END was launched meaning it did not contain I1005.

If that s the case, well the answer to your question 'With standart SAP condition e-mail notification not work?' would be yes ... I guess...

Regards,

Khalil