cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change inventory posting description in inspection lot?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we record usage decision (qa11), we can make inventory postings in tab 'Inspection lot stock'. There we can see different posting types, e.g. to unrestricted use, to scrap, etc.

Now we want to change the description of these posting types. I tried IMG -> QM -> Quality inspection -> Inspection lot completion -> Define inventory postings. I could only add or delete posting UD, but cannot change its quantity description as that field is in grey.

Is there any place I can modify those description? through img or enhancement or anything else?

Thanks!

Wesley

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi tech gurus,

i want to modify the attributes of data element - > PROGRAMM ( which is for se38 tcode program field.)

Issue is Once change attributes using transaction CMOD, menu option Go To -> Text Enhancements -> Keywords -> Change.

Under the Data Element field enter values as PROGRAMM .

It says "

Data element PROGRAMM is activated asynch

Why are'nt the changes getting reflected. although all went well, faced no errors or warning.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Regards: Pavan Golesar

Pavan_Golesar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks It resolved.

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wesley,

Try using transaction CMOD, click on the menu option Go To -> Text Enhancements -> Keywords -> Change.

Under the Data Element field enter values from QVMENGE01 through to QVMENGE07 in order to change to stock posting texts.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roderick,

I tried your method, but after i change it in CMOD, system prompts message like below:

Data element QVMENGE01 is activated asynch.

Message no. ENHANCEMENT170

Diagnosis

Activation will take some time. In order to allow you to continiue working, activation will take place asynchronously.

Procedure

Check to see if there were any errors during activation using SM58.

I go to QA11 to see if the change have taken effect after about half an hour, but still nothing happened.

Is there anything wrong?

Thanks,

Wesley

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wesley,

Are you doing this change in your Production or Development client? As far as I am aware this change should be done in your development client and transported across to the production client. If this does not solve the problem then consult your basis team as they could have another setting in place causing your error.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very sure that its not possible through Customization.

I try to go through SHD0 t code .This will help you.Ask abaper to help you