cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create TO from material document automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'd like to ask for a solution about Create TO from material document automatically.

Business Scenario:

Normally, user will create TO from material document by LT06, then confirm it by LT12. If there is no stock on the shelf at the time when user confirms it, user will put quantity zero when confirmation by LT12, then user will create a new TO according to same material document.

Requirement:

According to scenario above, if there is no stock on the shelf, user wants to create a TO from material document automatically when he confirms the first TO.

here I'd like to ask if there is any solution on it?

We tried to use user exit: EXIT_SAPLL03T_002, and call transaction in it.

but result is: first TO is not confirmed with zero quantity yet, so new TO can not be created.

Please tell if there is any other solution, many thanks.

Best Regards,

H.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TO's created automatically for TR & PCN by scheduling job i.e RLAUT10 & RLAUT11.

I am dobtful whether we can create TO automatically for material document.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Immediate TO may not be possible as system creates the TO only once when the movement type is triggered, however you can set up auto TO creation from the batch job, but user has to wait for some time(depending on job period) to process other TO.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could u pls help on this? It is possible or not?

Kind Regards,

H.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

To my understanding at the first time when TO is created for the material document and stock is not available using the available user exit in TO confirmation u can forcibly confirm the TO but for the second time TO creation and confirmation there wont be any trigger point( as bcz we have config to create TO immediately ony when mat doc is created) so for that u need to schedule a job for creation and confirm of TO's for the open mat documents.

Regards

Amarnatha