Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Time Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Very Good Afternoon,

I am n't able to schedule the JDBC adapter in Quality system,

In XI Developement it's enable to create the Avilability time planning.

after that i moved my scenario from Development to Quality system, In XI Quality i am n't able to create the JDBC adapter plan schedule.the create the schedule plan is disable mode,.

How can i scechdule the JDBC adapter in Quality system,Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thank you very much.

Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you will need to have the authorizations of the user group SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR with the role modify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I checked in XI ,for my user using the t.code"SU01" my roles specified SAP_XI_ADMINSTRATOR_J2EE and SAP_XI_ADMINSTRATOR_ABAP.

i am n't able to find the SAP_XI_ADMINSTRATOR,

Kindly suggest me where should i mentioned.

Thank you very much.

Sateesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

If you want to add any new role to your user id you can do that,but intimate samthing basis people they will assign new role if you required.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekhar,

Where should i mentioned the role for SAP_XI_ADMINISTATOR

Thank you

sateesh

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR is a compoosite role which has the roles SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_ABAP and SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE ......and you seem to have both.....so i dont think that you have to do anymore changes.

Still if you want to confirm:

1) Check SU01 of your DEV system and QA system for your ID.....do you have the same roles and permissions?

2) Is the SP of your DEV and QA the same?

3) Is anybody else able to create the ATP?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check whether you have privilages to perform actions in the Quality system. Please let me know.