cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Payer / Currency Support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We need a process to manage multiple payers for currency. The thought is to have multiple Payers as partners on a Sold-To. Then when creating and changing a sales order this process will automatically locate the right payer base on the document currency input and overwrite the payer field. We just want to ensure the document currency and payer currency are aligned.

I want to ask you guys what USER EXIT i can use to both manual and inbound IDOC for sales order creation to build this routine. Or is there another option to do this.

Your inputs and guidance are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ADM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. In Customizing of the partner function you may leave the partner function "Payer" PY not unique (no flag in UNIQUE check box).

2. In Customer master you may maintain for the "Sold-to"SP all the different PYs.

3. In VA01 I would customize the USEREXIT MV45AFZZ in order to determine the right PY based on the document currency and of course I would perform an additional re-determination of the PY in the partner function at Header every time there is a change in the SD document currency.

I took the assumption that the currency is cleary mentioned in the incoming IDOC.

In case not, I would determine the Payer based on the currency of the Sold-to (check if the same than document currency) and then align PY with currency of the SD document and re-determined every time it is modified.

Regards,