cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJIC Report- Material Documents are not displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a concern in CJIC report. Users want to see the line item report with material code, qty and amount etc (like CJI3). but report is showing the settlement document only, or entry is coming in this report after settlement. but users want to get the origin of that cost with material and qty. I've changed the layout but these fields are blank. After analysing, I found that line item is only getting generated after settlement from N/w to WBS, but not enry of material movement is there. It means only settlement document are coming, not material documents.

How can we get that detail with material doucment and other details just like CJI3. Please help.

Thanks in advance

Dinesh Chauhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CJIC will only show you the project settlement line items and not the things you are looking for. Please check the transaction CN52N. Maybe itwill help you.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gokul,

But its possible to get material detail in CJIC report. I've one screen shot arranged from some client but could not get full detail like how its possible. In my case, only settlement documents are appearing and no materials documents appearing in report, thats why fields are blank. I think there may be some config setting to make material document to appear in report.

Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

After exploring I've got the solution.

We were using network for material assignment and issuing material with movement type 281-Q. By doing so, material document doesnt come in CJIC as CO object was network, not WBS.

Then I tried without assigning material in WBS and just issued to WBS consumption by movement type 221-Q. Now, material document coming in CJIC as CO object is WBS in this case. Finally its resolved.

Regards

Dinesh Chauhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Appreciate your gesture of sharing the solution with the forum members. Keep up the spirit.

Best Regards,

Gokul