cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dates are not matching from VA03 and VL03N...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i am facing issue with Mismatching of dates in VA03 and VL03N.

Make to stock and Rote:0 days.

Can any body explain what might be reason of date changes.

Dates in VA03:-

Delivery date in schdule lines: 12/11/2009

Mat available date: 12/09/2009

Loading date: 12/11/2009

Dates in VL03N:-

Planned GI date 12/15/2009

Actual GI date 12/14/2009

Picking 12/11/2009

Trans planning: 12/15/2009

Loading: 12/15/2009

Delivery date: 12/15/2009

Regards,

Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread

n_palanisami
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The difference in dates is basically because of the date when delivery was created. I guess your delivery was created on 12/12. Even though the material was available on 12/09, your delivery was created only on 12/12. Since the time required for picking,transporattion planning,loading etc takes 3 days, the delivery date has become 12/15. This is correct and standard behaviour of the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see absolutely no issue with your dates, perhaps you should read below and search help.sap.com for transportation scheduling.

"During delivery and transportation scheduling, the point at which the goods arrive at the customer can be confirmed (confirmed delivery date) Different lead times are taken into consideration here: the pick/pack time, loading time, transportation lead time and the transit time

The following data plays a role in delivery scheduling:

­u2022 Order date Date on which the order was issued

u2022 Material availability date: Date on which sufficient goods should be available for picking and packing

u2022 Loading date: Date on which picking and packing should be completed (and the the mode of transport should be there), in order that loading can begin on time

­u2022 Goods issue date: the date on which the goods must leave the delivering plant, in order that they arrive at the customeru2019s at a specific time

­u2022 Delivery date: Date at which the goods arrive at the customers. Here a difference is made between: Required delivery date: Date on which the customer wishes to receive his goods

confirmed delivery date: Date on which the arrival of the goods at the customers can be confirmed.

All activities that must be carried out before the goods can be delivered to the customer are taken into account during delivery scheduling. This includes loading, picking, and packing. Delivery scheduling determines the material availability deadline and the loading deadline.

All deadlines that are used for preparing and carrying out the transportation of goods are taken into account during transportation scheduling. This includes the transit time and the transportation lead time that you need for ordering a foreign forwarding agent or for arranging a truck from the your companyu2019s truck fleet. The goods issue deadline and the transportation scheduling deadline are determined by transportation scheduling."