cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice correction request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing a problem with the invoice correction request .I have created an order with two materials.I have two condition type ZPRB and ZPGB. ZPGB has routine 908 attached (according to this routine,whenever there are 2 materials with the same delivery dates in the sales order , it will take condition type ZPGB. Otherwise it will take the other condition i;e.ZPRB).

Now i have created a sales order having 2 materials with the same date.Therefore the condition type ZPGB value is triggered.

Whenever i am trying to create an invoive correction request with reference to billing document,it is taking +ve sign for debit for condition type ZPGB.But if i put manually say 5% for the condition type ZPRB it is showing -ve value for the dedit side of the invoice correction request.

So, can anybody tell why in the invoice correction request, condition type ZPGB is not showing -ve sign in the dedit side.

Is it due to the routine 908 attached to the condition type or due to something else.

Please answer,looking forward for your reply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am bit confused that is that a pricing condition or a discount or surcharge what type of condition type it is.

As from the behavious I can say its some add in the main sales order if so then its behaveing i think right.

And please check the condition affect (price or dis.. and the affect + or - ).

Hope we can start the analysis from this place and then have a look in copy control and the routine also.

Cheers

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi it is pricing condition type