cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Production Order date in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating planned order in APO using CTM planning engine, the planned order is CIFed to ECC for execution.

In ECC planned order is converted into production order and confirmed.

II am not able to change the start date and end dates of the production order in ECC.

Can anyone please help to resolve the above issue and provide a solution regarding the date chnage in ECC and how it would reflect in APO.

Thanks & regards,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you are running CTM, APO is now your main system and every scheduling and dat calculations will be based on this system.

I am not sure if there is the possibility to use ECC system to change an order created in APO.

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply,

I our case we are sending the planned orders from CTM run to ECC and in ECC we are converting it into production order and publishing it back to APO.

Now in case some order gets delayed in execution the end date of production order needs to be changed which should reflect back in APO.

Can you please help me understanding how we can resolve this and get the updated peorduction order date from ECC into APO.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There two types of start and end date, basic and scheduled. Which one you want to change?

If you want to change scheduled dates, change basic dates manually, click on schedule order and scheduled dates will change will change automatically.

Regards,

PK

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer SAP Notes 744087 and 514847 ...