cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Could anyone tell me how we can process more than one HTTP Receiver call at the same time? I have an interface which expects high volume and hence we need to ensure that we are processing more than just one call at a time.

The same question for the SOAP receiver.

Could you please let me know where I can configure parallel processing on each of the above adapters?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may check SAP Note 1129604 to improve the thread parallelism for soap adapter. Also check the parameters provided in SAP Note 821026.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you have several parallel independent messages in progress these should be processed parallelized in the adapters also. If you create multiple target messages from one source message then I think these messages are processed one by one (in sequence).

Regards,

Volker

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You want to process Multiple Mssage using HTTP/SOAP adapter??

How you are handling high volume data,spliting file in to small chunks or sending as a one file.

I dont think it is possible to use Receiver adapter for more than one cal a time,when you send multiple messages at a time it process one by one message with milling seconds time delay.finally it will process all messages.

Reagrds,

Raj