cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form overlay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I´m looking for form overlays but couldnt find any information. Only information is SAP Help, but that does not help me. What I want to do is:

I want to store an outgoing document in ArchiveLink. But to the stored document a line of text must be added (which is not on the printed document). I guess form overlay can do this. But how? I already looked at the sampel report OATESTFORM.

Am I on the right track? And how can I go on?

Thanks in advance.

kind regards Matthew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

well there are probably more ways to achieve what you want/need. I personally would go for a OTF manipulation to achieve that.

But hmmm normally you archieve EXACTLY that what you print, and not something else. i really would recheck this with a consultant, maybe you even got legal issues forbidding to archieve a document with other information that it is printed.

Another, VERY VERY SIMPLE solution would be to introduce a new output type which you only use for archieving.

This output type should have same driver program and same form. But either in form or driver program you can add your line based on output type.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we just want to add a text named 'Copy' in order of preventing creating more then one original document.

kind regards Matthew