cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client Import Post-Processing scc7 Failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, We have SAP ECC6.0 system 64bit installed with DB2 database. Two system landscape which is DEV and PRD been implemented. right now i have problem copying the DEV client 200 into PRD client 810 with SAP_ALL profile. My first effort is to do a remote client copy but since i have hit some errors i refrain using it. So i have decided to use the client export\import (scc8 &stms). I have managed to export the client 200 DEV successfully. then i login to PRD and stms to import. the import also succesfully completed. When i go to SCC7 to post processing an error message appear. Warnings and Errors

Table Name Component Package

FINB_TR_CC_EXIT_TARGET FIN-FB Post-Processing Required

I have followed some of the sap notes but it doenst help. i have followed the 1235955,912369 and check in SDN forum for solution. alot basis guy have hit this error in SDN FORUM but unable to find a proper solution for it. hopefully gurus can finally managed to find solution for this issue where it will help other who in the future that might hit this error. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i solved the problem by restarting both target and source system. i presume it could be due to the buffer. Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below forum links where the same issue has been marked answered. Check if this can solve your issue.

Regards,

Sharath