cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Settlement Job executed but no Payment Received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are enterring Sales order's using Credit card's in CRM system which are getting replicated to SAP R3.

In R3 we are executing the following Background jobs:

1.Authorization job which is run in frequent intervals to obtain Authorization for the Credit card in Sales order

2.Setllement Job which is run for Credit card Batches after Billing Document is created

We have a request from user to manually re-run settlements for certain Batches through FCC2, since payment has not been received from the settlement run for these for these Batches, when I checked the Settlement Batch Job; I found that settlement has been executed as required for these Batches. The Settlement document has been created and relevant postings to FI have been done in the accounting document such as Customer account credited and Credit Card Company Debited etc ,hence I am not able to re-run the settlement manually since the Settlement has been transferred successfully the first time through the Batch run.

What could the reason as to why payment has not been received to Company account inspite of successful settlement run?

Kindly advice.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No further responses received closing this thread