Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity group in the tolerance limit

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a question related to 'Define Tolerence limits of the availability control'. I hope someone can help me with this.

My doubt is related to how activity groups works in this settings.

For example : If i had a tolerence limit for all activity groups except purchase requisition, This means:

1) A purchase requisition commitment is not taken in account in the availability control.

2) When you create a purchase requisition don't check availability control but when you make another operation ( for example budgeting) it will take in account the commitment of the purchase)

I expect it works as 2) but I am not sure and I cannot test it in the system... someone can help me?

Thanks,

Sara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you specify the activity groups as ++ the availability control will be active for all the business transactions. In case you exclude PR from the business transaction list system should not check budget while creating PR. However i have a doubt on whether it works. Logically what you have mentioned in your post is right. System should work that way.

Lets wait for others to comment. There is note which when implemented will not consider the PR during availability check. I think the note number is 955107. Please check and revert.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the assumption made by Sara is correct. When you exclude the PR from 'availabilty control". The commitment created by PR will not use the budget assigned to WBS element. However it will continue showing the commitment. If you also want commitment not to appear in the reports, then you need to implment note from SAP on this requirement.

Regards,

Mahendra