cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC connection error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am executing an RFC using RFC target system, I am receiving the following error "ShrtText

"ListenerRfc: unknown function"

I created the RFC destination in R3 with Gateway, service and program id as technical details for sending message from R.3 to Webservice thru XI. Could anyone guide me whats the error showing up and how to correct it.

Thanks!

Deno

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you go thru last parts of your earlier post ?

Also , make sure that, your RFC is remote enabled.( SE37->Attributes ) check it.. also check all the tabs under SE37-><Function Module name>

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

Yes. I went throught the log. What could be the reason for throwing up the error mentioned.

Thanks

Deno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using BW?

Regards

Vijaya

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

did you set it <b>exactly </b>as per my weblog:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Michal. The settings are exactly the same. I followed your weblog for setting which was very helpful.

When I execute the RFC destination individually, its working fine. But not with Function module for which it throws the error mentioned in the above message.

Thanks!

Deno