cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header conditions calculated on item level.

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 4.0 (server 500). I have created a header pricing condition as a copy of 01RH for a surcharge. I created a contract with the condidition that a surcharge of ZAR 65 to be added for all orders below ZAR 1000. When I create a shopping cart the surcharge is added to all the items, and not to the total of the shopping cart. The requirement is to calculate the charge as per the total value of the shopping cart.

Any ideas on how we can acheive this? Is there a badi we can implement?

Regards

R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the requirement that you are talking about is in SAP SRM Module. But this is a SAP CRM Forum. I guess you will get more prompt reply if you post your question to the proper forum.

Thanks,

Samantak.

srm_project
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes, I did post the question there, with no reply. This is CRM functionality though. The badi's should be the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not sure of the Shopping Cart functionality of SAP CRM. Might be CRM E-commerce have a shopping cart or a shopping basket feature. You can have a look at SAP CRM Help Portal.

[CRM WebChannel|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm70/helpdata/en/a9/0fff29fa4c46bca6e01d70e9201e92/frameset.htm]

If you are using the CRM One Order API's to persist data in the Database, then probably you can have a look at the BADI - ORDER_SAVE. This is badi which will be triggered and you can code you own application logic. But, have a look at the BadI documentation and sample implementation. The sample implementation class is - CL_EXM_IM_ORDER_SAVE.

I hope this will help you somehow.

Thanks,

Samantak.