cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto creation of calibration inspection lot thru maint. planning/scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have to schedule calibration inspection of a few equipments in such a way that system automatically create inspection lot & calibration order daily.

Whether user enter calibration result or not, inspection lots in future should be created automaticallly.

I created a single cycle plan using IP41 and start the schedule using IP10, the system created first inspection lot automaticaly but always require me go to to scheduling and save the plan again if I want to create next inspection lots. How can I configure/set the system in such a way that it creates inspection lots/calibration order automaticaly

Plz also tell after taking usage decision of inspection lot whether I need to do some act on calibration order such as technical completion or business completion.

Thanks in advance

Edited by: Chris SAP on Jul 5, 2010 9:56 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In IP03 -> maint plan scheduling parameters----> do not tick Completion requirement .

Then schedule IIP30 in background with 1 day Interval call object

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Chris,

During calibration order creation only inspection lots are generated.

Manual order creation

Run Tcode IP30 deadline monitoring to create order if it is due date the order will be generated with inspection lot.

Automatic order creation

Create a batch program to run IP30 daily giving inputs needed so that the order will be generated daily.

Usage decision is completion of inspection lot

Technical completion and business completion is for order completion. Technical completion is needed to schedule the job correctly.

Regards,

Alagesan M